But before we begin, if anyone makes a plushie of this I am so buying one. It is a Remlit, and they change based on if it's day or night. And they make the most adorable noises! Like a cat's meow and it's the sort that makes you melt.
Link from The Wind Waker for Gamecube. It'd really not hard to see why he ranks the lowest. He's a child, and the animation is weird. I love Wind Waker, I really do, it's a very fun game... but the art leaves a lot to be desired. It is the last in the series, chronologically. A lot of people hate it but it really is a great game.
Next comes Link from Zelda II: The Adventure of Link for NES. I really don't know a lot about the NES Links. For me, its his nose that throws me off. I also don't know where this game places in the timeline.
This Link is from Link's Awakening for the Gameboy. This game is a ton of fun and I highly recommend it... but, again, it's the nose. The eyebrows and cheeks aren't so good either. I believe this game comes after Link to the Past. Really, really fun and has one of my favorite Zelda songs in it: The Ballad of the Windfish.
After him comes the Link from Majora's Mask for the N64. I rank him here cause he's a child and this picture makes him look kinda creepy, lol. This game is a sequel to Ocarina of Time and I get the feeling some people just don't like it. Well, I do. It's fun.
This Link and the next actually battled for place cause they were about equal. This one won out due to the seriousness of his expression. This Link is from The Legend of Zelda. Not the series, the game for the NES. Again, I don't know much about this Link. I did play the game a bit but it's hard in that you have no idea where to go next. You can get to a bunch of the temples but can only get into one at a time and you just have to guess which ones to go to in which order. So I quit around the time I was hunting down which temple was supposed to be the second. I suppose I could follow a guide, but, meh.
And this is Link from Link to the Past for the SNES. This was the first Zelda game I played. I found it very difficult and didn't actually beat the game until the year Twilight Princess came out. It was fun, though, and I would definitely play it again. Being my first Zelda it makes me happy to play it again and again. Also, my brother had the comic-book, which was a great read.
Believe it or not this is among the best full-body pictures which contained Link's face that I could find. I didn't want to spoil myself by searching any more in depth, as I did stumble on a very minor spoiler as it is. Anyway, this is Link from Skyward Sword for the Wii. Not the prettiest Link but not bad once you get used to it. So far I am enjoying the game tremendously. Two words make me very excited: Claw beetle. It's all I'm saying. XD
The Links from Ocarina of Time for the N64 (and 3DS now). Child Link would place directly after Majora's Mask Link on his own, but Adult Link is right where he should be. This game is, I believe, the fan favorite. I know it's mine And for good reason. My brother gave me the anime comics for a birthday or christmas one year. Can't get past the reading backwards thing, lol!
And this... this is the Link from Twilight Princess for the Wii and Gamecube. If you want me in bed and ready effortlessly this is the guy to make me play with. I don't know how often I had to pause due to spontaneous giggling. The game was great too. Easily right up there with OOT. Kinda short. But very, very good with very good graphics with a good story and good gameplay. It was fun, for more than watching Link. Plus... we get shirtless Link in this one! And Link who kisses someone! (not a guy, boo to people who say Link is girly) And he smiles and when he smiles his eyes shine. His eyes are so expressive in this game. *swoon*









The Link's in the NES games are the same, A Link to the Past and Link's Awakening are the same,OOT and MM, and Wind Waker is not the last in the timeline. The official timeline has released.
ReplyDeleteI know the Link's in LTP and LA are the same and I believe I said so up there...
DeleteI never said anything about where in the timeline OOT and MM are, but Wind Waker is undeniably the last, at least on one of their stupid, twisted, branches. The "official timeline" was written by a bunch of retarded monkeys who threw it out there as a joke to see if anyone would believe it, as their theories on time travel make no sense in any way to anyone with half a brain and thus the retarded monkey idea is about the only thing I can come up with to explain their lapse in intelligence.