Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Picture Time

The cats help us set up the double-stacked bookshelves on December 5th!

The shelf pegs are too big so Victor helped me squeeze them in.

"I can has box now?"

This is the start of the December 6th pictures. The bookcase did not stay like this. At some point I moved the books down to the other shelves and used this one for movies and Wii games, bottom shelf is now for magazines, and the Choose Your Own Adventures there on the second shelf up is still that way.

Christmas tree! The filing cabinet has my sewing patterns in the bottom two drawers and the top one has scissors, needles, fray check, pins, machine feet, and other assorted sewing tools.

Here is how I attached the two bookcases. 

And here is how they are attached to the wall. (this is on top)

Here's the corner by the door where we have the board games.

The outlet sticks too far out so I bought a 3.5" picture frame at the dollar store and tore off the backing. Fits great and looks elegant.

Now these ones are from December 7th. I put a bookcase on top of the tv cabinet.

Boney on Victor's truck.

Atton on Victor's truck.

Taken on December 11th. Boney sometimes puts his paw on his face when he sleeps. To block out light?

Bonecrusher on December 12th.

Boney and Atton.

I attempted to make candy canes but I believe I ran them too hot. They were unmanageable and cooled before I could pull them. So after they dried we chipped them out of my cookie sheets and into this bowl. I did get one reasonably longish half-way twisted stick, but the picture is on my mom's camera. The chips taste good!

This is from today, the 14th. My somewhat cluttered kitchen area. It's a little better now than it was earlier. The bucket has flour in it and it's out cause I made peanut butter cookies last night and braided egg bread today. We have the propane for the stove in that cubby next to the stove behind the dish drainer. To use the stove top we set the stove on the floor. I have cleaners in the cabinet under the stove. The cats adore that cubby next to the cabinet so I'm leaving it empty for now. I have two bookshelves next to the sink stand that I have dishes and cookware on, for now. I'll double stack them at some point and get something larger to put between them and the sink stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment