Wednesday, December 21, 2011

PIctures of Bookcases

 Atton on the bed.

Boney plays with the scratching post.

Boney on the couch.

I decided to clean up today. Here's the movies, wii games, gamecube games, choose your own adventure and such, and magazines. After the picture I moved the garbage can and broom and stuff into that corner.There's wii accessories spread across the top shelf.

Here's the bookshelves. I have them author's last name A-Z across the top two shelves of the tw bookcases here. And then the taller books are A-Z across the bottom shelf of the two cases. My Harry Potter books are at the end there because I have so many other HP style books like Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them and Quidditch Through the Ages and The Great Snape Debate, and I wanted them all together. I couldn't justify putting them all under Rowling. My Indiana Jones books are all under I for Indiana cause I wanted them together as well. The little tv is for things like the Atari 2600. So far the only other gaming stuff set up are the Wii, N64, and the SNES/NES twin. Though we've only used the Atari and Wii so far.

And here's another angle. The shelf on the end goes as such: Top shelf has my Diaries books (Dear America, Dear Canada, and Royal Diaries), then Victor's Naruto books. The middle shelf has a few American Girl history books, and a few medium sized non-fiction books like a boy scouts handbook and a Monopoly book and such, then come some more anime books and various comics such as Peanuts and Far Side. The bottom shelf has all the rest of our non-fiction books. Mainly science and archeology. There's some geology books and historical books (mainly medieval).

No comments:

Post a Comment