I got to play Zelda Skyward Sword tonight for the first time!!! The non-spoiler review is that I very much like it. There are a few things that are weird. Savepoints, for one. Really? Save-points? Really? *sigh*
I don't like having to point the wiimote at the conversation answer. You know like how someone says "Hey, Link, can you help me with this?" you have to point your wiimote at your answer! I just know I'll mess that up at some point.
Also, any girls hoping for another Twilight Princess-style Link is out of luck cause this Link ranks pretty low in my book. He ranks lower than the OOT Link even. It's his lips. They're just... weird. Squinty-eyes at the corner are weird too but that could be cause they're above the cloud line and the sun glares? Dunno. But he is one ugly Link. Twilight Princess Link is pretty hard to top, though.
On the subject, who gave Zelda bangs? It's weird but not really so horrible. I'm actually kinda used to it now.
I like how they made the bird symbol more relevant and integral. I have the bird + triforce symbol on a tshirt, so that makes me happier cause now it has more meaning.
The wii motion plus is awesome. You know how you can always slice signs? Well when you slice them now they break the way you slice them. If you go diagonally up they break diagonally up then fall apart! Also, the spin attack is sooo much easier than it is in Twilight Princess. In Twilight Princess if I ever did a spin attack it was totally by accident.
I guess I haven't really played long enough to have any real spoilers. I do have one minor one ahead here:
Mia is adorable! The sounds it makes make you want to hug it and love it and give it everything you can! So cute! It was heart wrenching when it turned evil at nighttime (I actually jumped when it turned around and had red eyes and was growling at me) and I had to attack it! I felt horrible as I threw it over the ledge, but it started flying and I felt better.
No comments:
Post a Comment