Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

Here is what we got for Christmas. I got the Snape poster, the mythosaur patch, the mythosaur window cling, the Revan book, and the socks. Victor got the Street Fighter IV 3DS game and the Michael Jackson Circu Du Soil or whatever cd. The candy is mostly mine but I suppose Victor can have the mint truffle kisses and some of the 3 Musketeers.

Me! I wore my hair up in a slightly altered version of Torin's Greek-Inspired hairdo. I forgot to get pictures of it as a whole, but basically it's a side-part with three braids done at the front, a knot bun in back, and the leftover hair put into three twirly buns (I did three cause it worked best for me!) and then the three braids I ran around my head and pinned. I put two sparkly pins in. One to hold things in place and the other to hide a messy spot. Since I'd done it in the mirror I was confused about where my part was and spent the whole day showing off my sparkles to people.... which was funny cause I always pointed to the wrong side of my head! I didn't realize the sparkles were on the other side till much later. Also I did eye makeup! A bit of purple. I never really wear makeup much.

Had a good Christmas. I made pancakes with the sour dough starter, and I think they tasted no better than any regular pancake but Victor really liked them. We watched Black Adder's Christmas Carol, then went to go spend time with just about everyone. Emily's back to her old self and I'm happy for it. Her bubble-headedness rubbed off on me for just about the whole day and we had a lot of fun. We ate a good dinner and watched a movie then had dessert and played Uno. It was snowing pretty bad as I went to go home but it never amounted to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment