I think I mentioned before that Lexia, my Xweetok on Neopets, was hit by a random event that turned her into a baby. She used to be painted red. Well, luckily the Dream Pet Competition was just starting so I entered her asking for a pink paintbrush. I didn't win, of course. So after checking around and discovering that pink paint brushes were 2-3 million NP and me only having 1 mil, I decided to look at my options again. I was mostly decided against a red paint brush cause they were 99,000 anyway so if I'm spending that much I might as well see how much some of the fancier paint brushes cost. Something about how the Striped Paint Brush makes Xweetoks look struck me as delightful. And they cost 99,000, same as the Red Paint Brush. So, why not? I got the Striped Paint Brush and painted my Xweetok. Then I set her up with her old background and wand and everything and I am ecstatically happy! I'm deciding whether or not I want clothes for her. She seems fine as she is wearing just a necklace. Anyway, here she is:

No comments:
Post a Comment