Sunday, January 22, 2012
:D
This. Amongst other things. Heartburn, sometimes for no reason. Missing periods (last real one was just before Halloween, then a mini 2 1/2 day one in early December). Growth and sensitivity in the chest area. Overall icky sick feeling, which included me throwing up Friday morning (which was my birthday, btw, I'm 25 now, and I rarely throw up, last time was June 2010) and nausea so bad last Monday (Tuesday?) that I had to lay down for 2 1/2 hours and ended with me crying for no reason. I also appear to be a little bloaty but I could just be fat too, I've been just sitting around a lot this winter. A bit of back and hip pain (just the left hip, it's always been my left hip what bothers me). Apparently dry eyes is another symptom (I just read that today), which I never even thought of, I just thought I had dry eyes due to not sleeping well mixed with it being winter. A bit of discomfort in the tummy area now and again, and sometimes my pants feel a little tight (bloaty? fat?) when I'm leaning forwards, but just sometimes. And I've been feeling hot a lot, the worst was a few nights ago when I woke up sweating and feeling like I was suffocating but Victor was under the blankets and said it was actually kinda chilly and I cooled off after a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No way!! That's amazing and stressful, do you feel like your house is complete? You might only have 5 or 6 months? Summertime sound like a good time to have a baby, winter would be dreadful. Sorry you are feeling so unwell.
ReplyDeleteHope you will have a baby shower and make people buy you stuff.. I'm sure everyone would want to know anyway.
Yeah, the house is good, actually. The only things I might still want to do is put a shelf in over the stove. Otherwise all's good in here, I've just been lazy about taking pictures. And once it's born we have a year or two before we have to build on so it can have it's own room. Even if we had more rooms I'd let it sleep next to my bed anyway (not in the bed I roll around way too much for that).
DeleteI'm not social so a shower would be more stress than it's worth, lol.