This picture is from 11/12. A progress shot of Victor laying down floor tiling.
Here's one from the 13th.
And another.
I got home on the 27th, and the place was trashed. Apparently Victor had decided not to clean or organize at all while I was gone and the house was a total disaster with cans and garbage all over and piles of dirty clothes in random places even though I'd left him laundry soap. I spent all day Monday and some of Tuesday fixing this and yesterday we were able to bring in the book shelves. I still need to find pegs for the shelves, though. While I was gone Victor and Steven brought in the couch which I guess I don't have a picture of. We put it right in front of the stairs. I see I also need a picture of the entrance-way. I put up a coat rack and an end table.
Here is the wall before I put the shelves in.
The shelf on the left is going to be stacked on top of the shelf on the right, I just need to see if I have anything to connect them with to make them stable.Then my sewing cabinet is going to go next to that bit of bookshelf you can see in the very bottom left.
Here are the other shelves.
Here is my old tv cabinet. It will become a part of the kitchen. My plan is to get back three of the brown bookshelves I gave Emily and stack one on top of the tv shelf and put the other two against that wall there in front of the tv cabinet. I'll space them apart a little and hang the sink between them. I will take the top off of one and drop the stove in onto the top shelf. At least this all works out in my mind, I just need to get everything set up and see if it fits.
The hole the tv should sit in is just the perfect size for two water containers! We just need to bring in another one to put next to this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment