I haven't posted in a bit but I've been busy with the Games Master Challenge! So far all the scores I've needed have been easy. One day it was 17,000 in Neopian Battlefield Legends, and I never score lower than 125,000. So that was good. But so slow. That game takes, seriously, 20-30 minutes a game. And I had to send score 5 times! So it got to the point where I ended the game early when I got to about 20,000.
And one day was Crises Courier, which I don't really like but for the Daily Dare I had to get 3,500 so the score they wanted of 700 was beyond easy.
Also, I love that they keep throwing Kookia at us for these challenge events. For the Daily Dare you got the score you needed after two levels, for the GMC now you can get the score in half of the first level. Super easy!
Today looks to be a bit of a challenge cause I'm not very good at any of the games I have to do today (though for the Daily Dare I have gotten 2-3 times the scores required of me today) and I haven't even played one of the games ever. So we'll see!
Also, I've been playing Batman: Arkham City. omg if you think Arkham Asylum is fun this is even better! You get to grapple and fly to your heart's content! There's just so much to do and so much to see and so many side missions! Plus you get to play as Catwoman sometimes which is awesome.
I went shopping today. I had printed up a 25% off your entire order coupon and I went for the sales. I got some yarn, cookie cutters, patterns, buttons, thread, and ribbon and it came up to 38 dollars with a savings of 106 dollars!!! So that made me very happy. I got fatigued and hungry in line though. I hadn't eaten since 4:45 this morning and I was in the store between 11 and 12. Bret let me get off early, and I don't care about the loss in hours cause I get a whole day of holiday pay, I'm pretty sure, cause I didn't work last Thanksgiving I think and I got paid for it anyway. Besides, my coupon expired at noon and the savings were well worth the 2 hours and 15 minutes I lost. Cause, think, 106 dollars in savings compared to about 25 dollars lost.
Anyway. I'm tired. And hungry. So I'm going to have some food, read the comics, then work on the GMC, then play more Batman!
No comments:
Post a Comment