Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Games Master Level 5

So at Neopets Team Brains won. Yay! I got a top level trophy. And I got the extra bonus for completing all the events on the days they were released.

Yesterday's final challenges were easy. They all counted toward each other. It had Faerie Cloud Racers (tron lightcycle racing basically), Spinnacles (a kind of 3-in-a-row color matching game), and Super Hassee Bounce (two characters on a see saw and you bounce each other up to collect points and stuff). And those were on one challenge together. Spinnacles was hard because you have to point-farm, which takes forever. But those three games counted towards the "send scores in 3 different games with a hardness of 4.0 or higher", so I completed that one just by playing the first challenge!

Then it had three games from Shenkuu you had to play and if you played the puzzle ones you beat the other challenge of playing 3 different puzzle games. So those counted towards each other.

Then all the games you played for the entire event counted towards the last one of playing 60 games. So you really didn't have too many extras left to play after all this to get that one.

Easier than last year I think! Course they weren't doing a "Play for AAA to get higher score" or "if you don't want hard scores play for Abigale". This year all the scores to beat were the same and the event was centered on Brains vs Brawn and what kind of game you're better at. If I'd chosen Brawn the GMC would have been so difficult for me and I don't know that I would have won.

Well, the next expected event is the Advent Calender, so that's it for Neopets news on this blog for a while cause, unless I get a really awesome prize, I won't be recording my prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment