Saturday, November 12, 2011

Welcome Back

Working for Bonnie next two weeks, and some this week. They're making me remember why I left. So today it's like, "Hey, the night guy in dairy who hurt his back earlier this week isn't working today and we've known that for the last four days and didn't get anyone to cover for him and we had no one in dairy last night so can you close receiving early and work a 10-hour shift today to do help out in dairy?" -_- I wound up doing 9 1/2, 5-6 of which were in dairy. I'll just have to catch up receiving next week. So this plus my 9 hours yesterday and then working regular 8 hour-shifts the rest of the week (and a little over on some days) I probably have 43 hours this week. But it is so nice not to have to worry about dairy. None of it is my concern anymore. Night guy out with a bad back and it looking like he isn't coming back... in November? If I was still in dairy I'd be working 10-hour shifts every day and coming home to curl up and cry till bedtime and I'd be going through each day on the edge of tears. Soooo glad this isn't my problem. November is the most horrid month of the year as it is.

Victor has painted the downstairs of the house and it looks beautiful. He started laying the floor tiling yesterday. So far I don't have pictures of these things. He's not a camera person. He took one of the priming and that's it. I reminded him last night that I want pictures of the painting and tiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment