Monday, March 12, 2012

First troubling day of DD

So on Saturday we had Destructo-Match III. Basically a color matching game. I've been trying for the avatar (2,000 something) for some time now and just can't get past about 1,500. Lucky me they wanted 1,547. I beat it with 1,553, first try.

Yesterday was Meepit Juice Break. There are animals on a tree and pipe-starters on the other side of the screen, and you turn pipes to connect the starters to the meepits. I panicked. I am bad at that game. They wanted 1,860 and my high score was only about 1,200 or something. So, figuring I'd be at it a while I re-read the tips and codes and went to work. I was patient and calm and.... without using the codes wound up with 2,379!!! Whoa! Kinda makes me wonder what the score is to get the avatar. It can't be much further than that! And it was my first try that I beat it with too.

Today proved to be difficult. They chose Cooty Wars with a score of 670. Ick! This game is an fps and you shoot mootix as they parachute down. You need to get 20/25 to pass level 1, 30/35 to pass level 2, and so forth. The farther down the mootix is when you shoot it the higher you score, up to about 10 points I think. My high score was about 100. So I worked on it off and on today, actually not for so very long, only about an hour or so. The biggest issue was how laggy the game is! Sometime in level 4 or 5 it starts lagging so bad it's near impossible to get the score. Finally I read that a lot of other people are having issues too and some solve it by either changing screen size to large or small and I chose large and it worked! 698! It still started lagging on level 5 but I managed to salvage level 6 well enough to get my score!

No comments:

Post a Comment