This is from February 28th. Boney helped me re-organize this shelf...
...which he apparently found quite boring.
Here is the playpen/bassinet combo. I put it together to see how it fit between the bed and dresser and how it went together. It's really easy. It all folds up and the mattress surrounds everything like a box and has velcro closings and then you put inside a carrycase (like a tent case). In this picture it's in bassinet form. We left it up for the cats to explore and they love it. Atton especially approves of the danglies. I am going to take it down and put it away, but I just wanted to see how it worked. It's really easy to set up. you just unfold it, snap the bars into place, and push the center down. Take down is as easy as the press of a button.
I made these today. My tension was great. Maybe it's cause I used regular hooks instead of the tiny steel ones, maybe it's cause of a different pattern, dunno. Maybe I'm holding it better, I did find a way to hold the yarn that I really like. Anyway the first one took a few hours cause I had a lot of trouble figuring out the top of the foot. I finally got two safety pins and used them as stitch markers. After that it was smooth sailing and the second one took 45 minutes. I used this pattern, if anyone's curious or if you stumble across this on google and want the pattern. You may need to create an account or sign in to see it but accounts are free.
No comments:
Post a Comment