So today is the last day of Daily Dare and I will be getting a gold trophy and the bonus prize for beating all the game scores on release day! (as long as you beat it by the end of DD you still get a trophy, I got gold last year even though there were 2 games I couldn't get on release day)
So Saturday was Meerca Chase. You play as a Meerca and zip around the board collecting various colors of neggs and you avoid the red ones. This game is all about luck. They wanted 390. Well if you get a fish negg while playing on hard you win. If you get a power negg you get a big boost in points. I managed to get a power negg almost right away but lost at 344. Later I got another but lost at 320-something. I never did see a fish negg in my 1 1/2 hours of playing. Finally I won when I got a rainbow negg (like 100 points or something) and then got lucky with the placement of the red neggs. I won with 392. Whichever, at least I passed. My high score is 600-something but that was all luck in fish neggs and stuff.
Today's game was Faerie Bubbles! Yay! I was so worried we'd have a hard game! I spent this whole month refusing to start a book, at first in case a hard game came out and I had to put it down to play, then later because I was afraid of jinxing myself. Now it's over! Faerie Bubbles is where you have a shooter at the bottom and you shoot colored balls at other colored balls and every 5 shots the screen goes down and if the balls hit the bottom you lose. If you get 3 that match they go away, if you get 4+ that match you get a special thing. (fire bubbles foom and burn balls around them, water bubbles drip away and ALL the water bubbles on the screen do so not just the ones you hit, and so on) This game was on the DD last year and I learned the codes and the codes are really the only way I score high on that game. They wanted 976 I passed with 1,030.
So tomorrow I'll get my trophy and bonus prize. Yay! Then Festival of the Neggs starts for Easter. That will probably start next Monday, not tomorrow. I'm not really excited about it but it's still kinda fun. You get free stuff, so no complaints here.
No comments:
Post a Comment