After spending the last 4 years that I've known him wanting to braid his hair he finally let me for real, not just messing around. Here is Victor with a fish tail braid. He has curly hair so the lumps hide easily, but there are lumps because he squirmed like a child. I am surprised his hair condensed down so small. A normal braid looks almost silly on him but this braid... it works. He looks very handsome with it and he likes how it feels. He's asked me to do it for him often.
We started drywalling the ceiling today because I read that you're supposed to start with the ceiling, not the walls.Oops, oh, well. The other reason is because we got the roof support kit for the woodstove yesterday and we want to get that in so we're finishing the ceiling on that side of the house so we can do that.
Steven swapped out the door of our house (which was more place-holder than anything) with the one we originally wanted. My mom had this in a pile of stuff and said I could have it. I have since cleaned it up. I'll probably repaint it as well. I really, really love my new door. It makes everything so much homier, lighter, more open. I feel really good about it. I'll some day make a curtain for when we're watching movies and stuff.
After cleaning the door I gave it some Halloween decoration. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment