Saturday, September 3, 2011

09/02/2011

It has been so incredibly cold here. It was down around 40 last night, I think. Which isn't bad when you've got a heat source. We're waiting on the last bit for our woodstove to arrive and until then have nothing. We do have an electric heater but we can't really run our generator all the time. I slept in my coat last night and the night before. Yesterday morning we went to my mom's to warm up with her woodstove. I need to find where I packed my sweaters. I think I know where they are, but I have no idea where my gloves went.

The guys put the side of the upper part up yesterday.

They also put in the window.

Here is our battery bank, charger, inverter, charge controller, and multimeter. It's inside a dryer casing we found at the dump.

And there is the panel. We can move it around to get more sun throughout the day.

The window from the inside. There is a bat window cling on it.

We insulated the roof...

Except for this part over the stair opening. You can kinda see the second coat of mud I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment