Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Nails

I did my nails for Valentine's Day.

Right click and open in new tab to make them bigger if you want to. I tried to get Victor to take a picture of my hands and feet together but he couldn't figure out how to use the camera or something cause he kept doing it wrong. So I did it myself. Also, yes, I know I didn't paint inside the lines very well. I don't do this very often. I'll pick and scrape it off of the skin around the nails over today and tomorrow. Also, for anyone else out there who's a newbie at details I didn't spend the money on a dot-tool cause I don't think this is something I'll do very often. I saw, in a video on youtube, this girl was using a pin. Like the kind you use in sewing, with a plastic ball on the end. I have two sizes of ball pins so I used one of each at various times, but mainly the smaller one. I know it means I've dedicated those pins to nail art but they weren't in the best shape anyway (a little bent).


The toes. I did them first to test myself and the original thing I wanted to do didn't work out so I started doing the other, mainly on the fingers.You can see what I was trying to do cause it came out great on the big toe of my right foot, but it was awful on the rest. So I started making just plain hearts.

Left hand.

Right hand. The index finger's nail is broken on the right side, if you think it looks a little odd that's why.

Thumb on right hand since I couldn't get it to twist enough to be seen in the first picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment