Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ewok Snowman

So today I decided I needed fresh air so I went outside in my snowsuit and gloves. After a bit I decided to make a snowman. I had my pieces together and assembled, then I knelt back and said, "All my snowmen are so short, I make midget snowmen!" To which Victor replied, "So make it an Ewok snowman." Therefore I give you.... my Ewok snowman! Right click and open in new tab to enlarge! In case you're curious, yes, the hole between the legs does go all the way through. and I used a stick to help me dig it out. The right arm is supported by a stick and it was a pain to get to stay on right. The ears a tad mis-matched but you try to make matching ears. That is a Smith's grocery bag over his head! Which I thought was brilliant since I was thinking and thinking the whole time what was I going to use for a head-cover. This was perfect. A bit light, so the wind was moving it and nearly blowing it off. I held it down with the scissors while I packed snow around the base of most of it and then cut ear and face holes. I used miniature (baby?) pinecones for the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment