It started snowing in a near-cartoonish manner. One moment all's overcast but otherwise clear, next moment it's dumping snow on us. It's all melted, though. They're predicting snow for tomorrow too. Boney got excited and ran up a tree (he likes doing that). Atton ran under Victor's truck and gave us the saddest most pathetic look then ran for the house. I know the picture looks blurry but it's not it's snow.
We got these two panels on the ceiling in the downstairs. We also managed to break the light cover, but getting a new cover should be cheap. Steven came down and helped us hold the panels up.
Also, today I finished my book, Song of Ice and Fire book 3. I was sure wrong about some of the stuff I'd thought would happen. I wound up crying at one point, actually, but I won't spoil as to about what. I can't wait to start book 4. I'll probably do that tomorrow. Or maybe I'll read the prologue tonight. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment