Monday, October 17, 2011

Carpeting

First two pictures were taken yesterday.

Here's a picture that's sorta got the nail strips in it. We had to do some patchwork stuff at this edge.

And here.

We were going to use the carpet from the old bedroom but it was too small, so we used the living room piece. It was cut into a trapezoid for some reason so I had to do some trimming. Not on this wall, this is the corner of the left wall and the window wall. Victor and I hauled it up there yesterday and I spent most of today smoothing it out and trimming it and stuff. Then my mom came down with the carpet cleaner and cleaned it for me. This is after we cleaned it.

Around the stove pipe. I'm putting stair edging or something around it, unless I can think of something better. I had to patch that corner. You can hardly tell I did, too. I used duct tape. It's also what I used on the other side of the pipe, too.

Here's one side of the stair opening.

Here's at the top of the stairs. We might carpet the stairs too, we'll have to play with scraps and see how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment