Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nature Walk

First, I would like to add clarification since my husband wanted me to not edit his own entry. Hard work does not give him migraines, an allergy to sodium nitrite (which includes things such as red 40 lake) does. And migraines tend to be more fierce when he's in poor health. That was the point he wished to make.

So, anyway, yesterday I was on my lawn swing taking a break from working on the root cellar and I had my camera nearby. So I started taking pictures...

Click on the images to enlarge.


 A rose bud.

The skyline in front and a little to the left of me on the swing.

The skyline behind and a little to my right of where I sat.

The eye... it cries...

Rose.

Yellow flowers.

These little purple flowers didn't come out well.

Purple flowers.

White... flowers? I seem to know what these are at the same time I can't remember.

Mushroom thing.

 White flowers.

More white flowers.

Yellow flower.

Plant.

More flowers.

More flowers.

Thistle.

 I had a tag-along!

...plant.

Flowers.

Bee on the thistle.

Berries on a tree.

White flower.

Bug eaten leaf.

These burn well.

Plant.

Rose starting to open.

 Pinecone.

A hole, wonder if anything lives in it?

White flower.

Prickly.

Flower.

White flowers.

Plant.

Wheaty looking things.

Plants.

More wheaty things.

Flower thing.

Another pinecone.

White flowers.

Colored leafs.

Rose with bug inside.

Plant.

Across the street now, this is mainly pineapple weed and clover ...and a cat.

Stump thing.

Looking back at the camper.

Flower bud.

Kitty on a stump!

I saw this growing out of the stump when I took Bonecrusher's picture.

Clover.


Boney again.

Purple flowers.


Boney's glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment