I am left with more questions than answers and yet this is the last book in the trilogy. Jag is left at a cliffhanger. I don't know if we get real-Jaina back at all. This book gave me a little hope that maybe she'll go back to normal at some point. The only interesting part of this entire trilogy was Jacen. The rest was either lame or awful, or vaguely interesting.
While I would like to move right on to the legacy books (which is the next series in the timeline) I think I'm going to hold off for now and read some other books first. I need to double check how many of the legacy books I even have. I think I'm missing two or three. I don't even know how long the legacy series is, and apparently there's a Fate of the Jedi series after that and I'm not sure if I have any books in that. I have about 3 books that take place after Dark Nest and I'm not certain which series they belong to. I guess getting caught up on my Star Wars reading has, well, caught up with me, lol. Mind you I still haven't read almost any of the Clone Wars era books, and I haven't read a lot of the old republic books except the Karpyshyn(sp?) books. Otherwise I've read everything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment