Anyway, still totally not interested in the Killiks or how super, incredibly powerful they are. Really, the bad guy can turn herself invisible by "hiding behind your doubts"? How lame is that? Is that even something that can happen?
I also don't understand all the little sub-groups of Force users. When Luke was originally on his search for Force sensitives to start the Jedi Academy with he surely would have been led to some of them? How old are these sub-groups? I could see random Force users starting their own little groups and without anyone who knows Jedi knowledge they would each turn out a little differently, also depending on the cultures around them. But they would have to be fairly recently made to not have attracted his notice some 25 years earlier. (I'm a little lost here but I believe Jacen and Jaina are about 26 now and it was after they were born that he started the academy)
No comments:
Post a Comment