I don't normally talk about movies on here I think but I just had to come talk about this one. Tommy's been going to bed easy lately and Victor was working late so I decided to watch a movie. (I don't have to wait till Victor's gone to watch a movie, it's just quieter/more peaceful to do it alone) So as I browsed netflix, finding nothing, I came across a Jennifer Aniston movie, "Management". I like Jennifer Aniston. If I could switch bodies with any woman in the history of ever I'd pick her. I usually enjoy her movies.
Well, the movie was horrible. It was long. Sooo long. It was only 1 1/2 hours long but it felt like 3 hours. There's spoilers ahead. It's late and I'm tired. I don't feel like trying to make a non-spoiler review. I'll just say there were a lot of scenes that were too long and had nothing going on in them. The short is it's about a stalker and a woman who lies and uses people.
It's about this woman who's into recycling and charity. She stops at a motel on a business trip. The motel is run by a mom, dad, and son. The son starts pestering her and being pushy and creepy. After knowing him for 2 days and not even being around him more than a few minutes here and there she sleeps with him. He hops on a plane and goes to her workplace to see her. Later he follows her when she moves across the country. He even becomes homeless just so he can hang out in the same town she lives in. He stalks her with binoculars and sets up a bizarre "accident" so he parachutes into the pool of her boyfriend's house. Yes, she has a boyfriend. She didn't at the beginning of the movie but she got one along the way. She doesn't like the boyfriend but he's rich, as she says "he's good to me". Blah blah stuff happens, she winds up pregnant, breaks it off with the boyfriend and goes home to mom jobless, homeless, probably penniless except for eventual child support, and at a bad point in her life. So the guy shows up and of course now that she has nothing she decides that creepy stalker guy, who's offering to support her and the baby, might be the way to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment