Saturday, August 27, 2011

08/23/2011

We put tarps over the roof cause it was going to rain.

Steven tosses little boards up to Victor.

Leveling out the boards in the roof.

Looking out at the yard.

With the temp support board.

And without it.

We took the tarps down.

Steven and I did most of the up-high work because Victor's terrified of heights.

Odie manages our work.

First set of roof covering is done.

Neat shadow.

One side done.

In order to get the ones on up high Steven put horizontal boards in with scaffold nails and climbed up them. On the first side he did that while me and Victor were inside helping. Like I said, Steven and I did most of that because I was up on a ladder leaning over and out. For the second side of the roof I went up the ladder that was inside and stepped out onto the roof. So here I am! Barefoot, naturally, it's easier to climb barefoot. The parts of the roof that stick out got cut off later so they were all even.

No comments:

Post a Comment