I know it's been a while since my last post. We moved and I just haven't felt like making a post. So I've had some extra time to read and I've actually read a few books since my last post.
First was Timothy Zahn's
Star Wars: Choices of One
. It was pretty good. I enjoyed Luke and Mara working together without their realizing it. It's one of those things where you wonder if, in later years, they were talking and happened to mention that event and go "wait I did that!" "Omg that was you?" It's just kinda cute. They're such a cute couple. Good book, excellent work, as always, but what do you expect, Zahn's the best.
And then I moved on in the NJO some more. I fought my way through
Remnant: Force Heretic I (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order)
,
Force Heretic II: Refugee (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, Book 16)
, and
Force Heretic III: Reunion (Star Wars: The New Jedi Order, Book 17)
They were ok. Not the best in the NJO but they were ok. I was expecting a little more from Zonoma Sekot. Course I still have two more books in the NJO. Tahiri is intriguing, and I love Jaina/Jag. I always love Jacen, though. I'd say he's one of my favorite characters. I only vaguely know what happens to him in Legacy of the Jedi or whatever it's called, but I don't want details at all. I'll get there when I get there.
As for the new announcement from Lucasfilm about the EU.... I say this: *sticks fingers in ears* lalala I can't hear you! It's the only way to stay sane. I have to make myself forget about it or I'll puke or something. Seriously, the announcement makes me physically ill. If you don't know what I'm talking about google it because I don't have the heart to put it into words, makes it too real.
No comments:
Post a Comment