Saturday, March 1, 2014

Tommy and Crafts

Two posts in one day! So this one will have pictures of Tommy and recent crafts:




Wearing the onsie my mom got him for Christmas.

Boney, the cat, is a lot better around Tommy now.

Playing with Daddy's hat.

Tommy's got his own laptop too!

He's mastered taking his socks off.

Made using this pattern. The next two are made from it as well. I modified it a little.

The pink shows off the pattern better.

Not modeling this one as it's a smaller size and I didn't want to stretch it out.

Made using this pattern.

Tool roll made from old jeans.

Made using this pattern. It's modified.

Hook case. Based on this pattern.

The border was from this pattern.

I made my own flap pattern. 1 sc, ch 1, repeat across. If I did it over again I'd pay closer attention to my edges, next time I'd make sure I ended and began every row with 1 sc. I think that may have made it better. I don't think I paid too close attention to my beginnings and endings since I knew a border would even it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment