It is Galactic Bounty, by William Dietz
Anyway, it's about a bounty hunter who's an ex-military guy and he gets talked (scammed?) into doing a mission for the military people and it leads to this big adventure. It's not a drama, it doesn't exist to describe the world it's set in, it's just a fun and interesting adventure set in space. It takes place in the far distant future. It's apparently the first in a series so I am definitely going to keep my eye out for the others. Unfortunately I waited so long to talk about it I can't really discuss many particulars about what I liked, so we'll just say that I don't think there was anything about this book I didn't like. Maybe I'll say I don't like the fact that I don't already own the rest of these books, lol. hm, well I can also say I dislike that the main character smokes so much, that was a bit off-putting.
No comments:
Post a Comment