Thanks! I have since figured out what that picture's about. He's trying to stand up. The other day he pulled himself to standing using the couch. I didn't get to see him doing it, I just saw the end result, but I later saw him trying to do it again by going into that position and then reaching up for something to grab.
I'm a little surprised at the blonde too! Originally we thought his hair was more like Victor's. But I was a very blonde baby. I still think I was lighter than Tommy is, but I think Tommy's definitely lighter than Victor was.
I am surprised at how blonde Tommy is. The last picture is cool, I think he leans towards hand-standing.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I have since figured out what that picture's about. He's trying to stand up. The other day he pulled himself to standing using the couch. I didn't get to see him doing it, I just saw the end result, but I later saw him trying to do it again by going into that position and then reaching up for something to grab.
DeleteI'm a little surprised at the blonde too! Originally we thought his hair was more like Victor's. But I was a very blonde baby. I still think I was lighter than Tommy is, but I think Tommy's definitely lighter than Victor was.